P90X is so AWESOME, I wanna tell everyone and their mama to try it. I did Core after not doing it for a while and I was just blown away by my improvement. I mean superman banana had nothing on me. I could freaking close the gap on that banana move...this is the ultimate accomplishment hahaha. I couldnt even keep my legs up the first time I tried this move. Wow!! P90X is the shyte!! I want everyone who is serious about improving their health and fitness to take on the p90x challenge.
Sweat, joy, frustrations and sometimes tears have brought me to this point. No turning back now. I am just praying for continued strength so that my honey and I can make to the end. We do plan on doing a second round and possibly trying insanity.
On the topic of nutrition, I just started the p90x phase one nutrition plan. I think am liking it so far. I like the 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat ratio plan because I don't feel like I am starving. I am however struggling with making my calorie goal. I can't seem to get to 1800 calories per day. I am right around 1500 and feel pretty satiated and energized.
I feel the same way...
ReplyDeleteCore Syn is my favorite! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThe NutritionPlan is hard! Getting all those calories - and getting them from the right foods! What are you doing to make sure you get all that protein in?