Completed p90x this past weekend!!! The end is kinda anti-climatic...think this is due to the fact that I'm focused on the next program-----> Insanity.
Anyways, I am redoing recovery week in preparation for Insanity which starts on March 28th!!!!
I got great results with p90x but results could have been better had followed a strict plan. I lost a total of 11 pounds and 3inches from my waist (i didn't measure anything else)...I can now fit in my clothes that couldn't fit on December 20th, 2010 (this is just awesome!!!)....I mainly judge my results based on how my clothes fit and by good gollie, I am pleased!!!.
Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone!!!!!
P.S. Kenny has also gotten amazing results...I'm just in awe :) :):)
Looking forward to what Insanity has to offer!!! I think that this cardio-based program will help me to lose the last bit to reach my goal!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment