Wedding planning is cutting into my bloggin time....Anyways, I did yesterday's workout (i.e., cardio x instead of yoga-x....I do feel a lil guilty that I have substituted yoga-x) around 5am because I knew I would be out all evening....went to a bridal show and then spent all evening planning...did I already say that wedding planning takes up a lot of time?? oh yes it does!!!..... but I won't allow it to cut into p90x time hehe.
Anyways, I will be doing legs and back tonight when I get home.
A lil busier nowadays but won't let that stop my p90x shine hehe...I've lost 11 pounds so far...I've been averaging a pound per week (could have been better if I were more disciplined about nutrition...oh well I'm Ecstatic with my results)...I've definitely shed fat and gained muscle...now wearing clothes I couldn't fit in 82 days ago!!!!!!
THE END IS NIGH!
Love reading about your progress! I'm hitting Kenpo tonight!
ReplyDeleteyou shouldn't feel guilty about substituting. you have to do the workouts that are going to motivate YOU! that's incredible that you've lost 11 pounds!! wtg!
ReplyDelete