Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 18-Yoga X completed for the first time...I think I'm in love..I will never skip this work out ever again!

So today I decided to push myself and try the entire 90minutes of yoga x. I tried this work out once and gave up after about 15minutes....this time I was really motivated to see it thru to the end and see what happens. Boy it wasn't pretty but I did it. I felt the burn, fumbled, tumbled, fell, got mad, cussed Tony out etc BUT each time I got tired, I paused and tried again. Each time i felt like I was falling I allowed myself to tumble and got right back up. The first 45minutes were just really hard because Tony had me doing 50 million and one downward dogs!!!!!! Goodness!!! After doing those unpleasant downward dogs, I was in heaven (tumbling and all lol). I was so relaxed during one of the poses, I almost fell asleep. My mind was totally clear of all the day's garbage and to dos (as Tony would say) and I was TOTALLY RELAXED. Just when I thought Yoga X couldn't get any better, I got to the end where I had to do a humming sound while exhaling...I busted out laughing. I couldn't keep a straight face during all that humming hahahahaha. Yoga is probably my new best friend...this 90 minute work out was the best part of my day ...yes, it was that great!! I promise never to ever skip Yoga X again! Namaste

P.S. I burned 807 calories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment