Ok so I did kenpo x and arx as planned. This was my second work out for the day! I think I am BACK with 'blood inna my yeye'. Tonight's work out was just simply amazing. Truth be told, I tried less than 1/2 scoop of jack 3d...Kenny bought it to help him during weight training and I decided to try it. I swear I was like a lion having a field day with kenpo x.....ROARRRRRRR LOL. Kenpo was my lil biatch hehe:) ARX was also a good work out...still not able to do all 25 reps of the 11 different moves but I have definitely IMPROVED.
I burned a total of 1020 calories doing kenpo and arx. The grand total for today is a whopping 1720 calories----> legs& back, kenpo x and ab ripper x!
One lil confession-----> I had a slice of pizza and it was so damn goood lol. In my defense, it was topped with veggies lol.
Yoga X is on deck for tomorrow! This week started out crappy but today's routines definitely made up for that. Dancing my way into week 7!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment