Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 40-Legs & Back...doubling up today...day 41 coming later today

I didn't work out yesterday, so I did my Friday work out early this morning. I had a such a long day yesterday that I went straight to bed around 4pm in the evening. I even missed a birthday dinner!!! Anyways, I finished legs and back but it wasn't my best work out...I only burned 700 calories. The last time I did legs and back, I burned 900+ calories. I was really struggling this morning and I think the remedy is more food and sleep. I didn't even do ab ripper x...will do this with Kenpo X later today.

Since I am doubling up today, I definitely have to eat more. If I really bring it for kenpo x and ab ripper x later today, I will end up burning about1500 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment