Today marks the end of phase 1!!!!!. This past week was supposed to be recovery week but I was unable to really work out because I was ill. I am actually happy I got ill during recovery week because it's essentially p90x lite....won't affect my overall results too much. My plan is to redo this first recovery week at the end of the final phase....I need to keep going as planned.
So, I have lost 5pounds in 4 weeks...this may not seem like much to some folks but I am happy with this result. I am losing weight in a healthy way...averaging 1pound per week. I would like to push a little more and try to lose an avg of 2 pounds per week for the second phase. Let's see what happens.
I decided to take pics and measurements at the end of this phase. I should have taken my measurements and pics on day 1 but I wasn't feeling it lol. As of today, I'll take measurements and pics at the end of each phase.
On a final and great note, my resting heart rate is an EXCELLENT 65bpms!!!
Cheers to phase 2!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment