Today's work out was plyometrics-the mother of all Xs. I can't stress enough just how DIFFICULT this routine is. It seemed like the hour would NEVER end...Lord Jesus!!! Anyways, I burned a whopping 970 calories and I feel GREAT! I worked my butt off to burn this much calories in an hr. I THINK I DESERVE A MEDAL :)
On a somewhat different note, I had chicken parmesan for dinner and I'm just all smiles..Today was my first time making this dish and it came out great. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner :):).
Now I will go take a relaxing shower and then plant my rear end on my sofa...TV time!!!
Cheers to making it 1/3 of the way there!!! P.S. shout out to my partner in life for makingthis journey super fun! :)
Congrats!! It feels good when you make it to the 30 day mark. It reassures you that you CAN do it and you will make!
ReplyDeleteHow do you track how many calories your burn in one workout? 970 is insane!! Thats awesome! You def. earned that chicken parm! lol
Thanks! Yes, it feels great to make it to day 30...now, I can't wait to make it to day 45:). I wear a heart rate monitor during my work out. I work extra hard by competng with the heart rate monitor, the harder I work, the higher the calories counter lol.
ReplyDelete