Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 43 DONE!! Two more days til day 45

I really 'dug' ('dug' sounds wrong) deep today. CST and ARX routines weren't as terrible as last week....definitely improved. For exmple, I was able to do 12 one arms push ups...i used to do 1-1.5 lol. I did 15 reps instead of 12 for most of the other routines. I even did better with the 3 in 1 push ups. I am still struggling with a few others but it's ok...I'll eventually get there. ARX is definitely getting easier...however, the one move that just doesn't seem to get easier is the backward bicycle...goodness Lord!! Can we say ouch!!

P.S. I had another 1/2 scoop of Kenny's jack3d and I really think it helps me to push a little harder.

As always my arms are now like jelly.

p.s. i kinda laughed at kenny today because he got so frustrated with one of the routines he threw away his push up bars. He is so hilarious.

See you tomorrow Plyometrics!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're making good progress!!

    Its always interesting to me to see which ARX exercise people have trouble with. Its funny how one can be easy for one person, and impossible for another. I don't have a hard time with the bicycles, but I reallllly suffer thru the (can't think of the name..)v-up, oblique exercise.. you know the one where you lay on your side?
    I don't know what it is.. I just can't grasp that one...lol

    ReplyDelete