Day 35 done! I've got nothing much to add.....I simply worked hard...pure DNA removal style!! hahaha
I do have to confess that I didn't eat so well this weekend. On Friday, we went to the moviees and I had popcorn and pop. Then Saturday, we gave in and had Thai food for lunch/dinner (I did ask for brown rice or veggies to replace the white rice but they said that was not an option..bummer). Saturday night, Kenny tried to make "healthy" oatmeal cookies, which turned into a big cake, LOL. I had a slice and about 3/4 cup of milk after 11pm...not good at all, not good, especially because I fell alseep shortly after. Today, Kenny brought home a huge blueberry pie and yep I had two slices. Sigh, I really fell off the wagon this weekend. I doubt that I made my 2pound goal. Anyways, it's all good. Bring on week 6!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment