Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 29 Done- CST AB Ripper X-- Oh It's on like the break of dawn

Today's work out started with Kenny saying: "Baby, it's time." lol. Once we got to the basement, he started chanting, "month two, burn fat, build muscle..... month 2- burn fat, build muscle." Of course I had to bust out laughing like I always do.

Like I mentioned earlier, we did chest, shoulders, tri and ab ripper X. We started off doing the lean program and decided to switch to classic because we wanted more weight training. CST was super hard...my poor arms are killing me from doing soooo many push ups. One of the routines is the one arm push up...I did 0, a big fat ZERO one arm push up. I tried my hardest but I couldn't even bust out 1 single one arm push up. I even tried to do the modified version but I SIMPLY COULD NOT DO IT! I am not a quitter but I had to leave that one alone. I'll try again next week lol. I will be doing one arm push ups even it if kills me (well may not lol).  CST had me screaming and grunting my way through the entire work out...like I said, my arms are mush..... and boy am I hungry!!

We also decided to tackle ab ripper X in the second phase as we  were doing ab ripper from Power 90. Ab Ripper X  IS NO JOKE. My core is now on fire even though I didn't do all 300+ reps as expected. I hate it but I love it!! I will be doing all 300+ rep by the time I am done with this program. I will not be defeated!!

In general, I started off strong and will finish strong. Like Kenny said, "month 2- burn fat, build muscle." It's on like the break of dawn :)

2 comments:

  1. CST is hardcore for sure! To me, I felt like I just started to get the pushups in Phase I Chest/Back down.. and then you get switched up to these for Phase II. They are so much harder!

    I will be anxious to get back to Chest/Back to teh original pushups and see how much better I do when I get to week 9-11!

    Good job on ARX... LOVE it! and hate it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, CST is no joke! I am still sore haha

    ReplyDelete