Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 32- Yoga-X...I am in love with Yoga-X again!! Too legit to QUIT! :)

Yoga, yoga, yoga...last week I hated doing yoga, but this week I came back with "blood inna mi yeye" (as Jamaicans would say). I was so determined to make it through the full 90 minutes. I also knew that my body needed yoga-x today. Today was a stressful day and so I definitely needed defrag. I can't put into words just how great yoga-x makes me feel. I mean I could literally feel the stress and tension leaving my body as I fought to do each pose.

I really fought to do all the different poses today. After I made it through the first (most difficult) 45 minutes, I jumped on my honey and gave him a big kiss. I was so proud of us for doing all those vinyasas and downward dogs hehehe. I knew I would make it to end after doing the first 45 minutes and boy was I looking forward to doing shavasana (corpse pose)....I literally fell into a quick nap during that pose lol. Anyways, I really love yoga-x and I will continue to give it my best shot each week.

P.S. I am so happy right now! Too legit to quit!

3 comments:

  1. um...I still hate downward dog and running pose..THROW THAT LEG UP...FLY UNDER or whatever he says...LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 32 days? wow, time flies... proud of u guys :o) Now if only I could make it to the gym religiously like you guys do p90X... but the snow outside is killing me :'/. Slush everywhere...

    --Abena

    ReplyDelete