Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 36-CST, Ab Ripper X....Frustrated but still pushing thru...hoping for a better work out tomorrow

CST has got to be the most challenging work out of this program. My poor arms are like jello right now. I get very frustrated with this work out because I can't keep up with the push ups. My arms just get really weak and tired and I HAVE to stop half way thru my reps. It makes me feel so defeated and I hate feeling defeated. This week was actually worse than last Monday....sigh.
Despite feeling very frustrated, I pushed thru and did my best. Like Tony says, "do your best and forget the rest."

Ab Ripper X was also more difficult today...I dunno, everything just felt off. I think I may have shed a lil tear during Ab Ripper...I may be pmsing, which does not go well with working out. Gosh this is soooooooooooo hard. Anyways, I didn't quit, I gave it my best shot and I damn proud of myself!

P.S. I am doing this to lose some weight, tone, sculpt and get in the best shape of my life. I have never been  one to exercise, so this is a huge deal. With that said, I'll end with this verse:  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Love that verse!
    I had it as my FB status the other day! lol

    Just keep going at it, and you'll get it eventually! I feel the same way on this workout. I forget the exact name of the pushup set.. but where you do like 4 fast, 3 slow...uhhhh, its SO hard :(


    Do you have anyone that works out with you? I know it always helps me when my husband is with me b/c he yells at me when I start to give up 1/2 way thru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pushup set gets me too!! I do work out with my fiance!! It's so much more fun having a workout partner. He motivates me during weight training and I push him during cardio hehe
    Keep bringing it!

    ReplyDelete